The Cross-Referral Program
We are good together, which is why we started our Cross-Referral Program. Sedera is a fantastic wraparound to the care your practice offers, providing your patients with a complete, non-insurance healthcare solution. Sedera with a DPC membership gives members access to direct, quality care from start-to-finish.
If you register in our cross-referral program and meet the following standards, your patients can receive up to a 12% discount on a Sedera monthly membership contribution:
- Membership based payment model
- Do not bill third parties fee-for-service
- Provide same day contact and one or more forms of remote after-hours access (text, email, phone, telemedicine)
- Within first month, you provide every member a comprehensive full workup, going over health history
- Clearly identifies a designated primary care practitioner (DO, MD, NP)
- Practice cares for the physical, mental, and financial health of their members
– Provides patients access to laboratory, imaging, and prescription drugs at excellent prices
– Does not profit from ordering laboratory tests and supplements
- Patient panel per doctor (600 or fewer)
*We acknowledge and appreciate the autonomy of each DPC/VPC practice to tailor their business model to reflect their professional preferences and the needs of their patient membership. Sedera believes that options allow doctors and patients to work as a team to address healthcare needs and goals. Sedera is committed to building a healthy medical cost sharing community, starting with access to quality primary care for members. We encourage all of our members to have a medical home and believe it’s worth investing in through a discount. Because we know not all DPC/VPS are created in the same mold, Sedera reserves the ability to review and adjust our discounts accordingly.
Here are the four simple steps to join our cross-referral program:
Please fill out the form below to get the process automatically started.
Take a 15 minute orientation to learn more about Sedera and how the cross-referral program works.
A marketing agreement will be sent over to you, so we are able to provide you with custom collateral.
Set up a call with a Medical Cost Sharing expert who will support you and your patients in their Sedera experience.