Sedera Health is pleased to offer members Counseling Services through Head to Heart Restoration Ministry as a benefit of membership. All Counselors of Head to Heart Restoration Ministry are licensed pastoral counselors through the National Christian Counselors Association. With this service, members receive:
- Telephone consultation for Counseling at no additional charge
- Three (3) clinical hour (50 minute) Counseling sessions per member unit (household) per year at no additional charge. Counseling sessions are conducted by telephone, video conference and/or face-to-face.
- Counseling sessions are conducted by telephone, video conference and/or face-to-face.
Counseling services are available for couples, individual adults, families, teens and children.
Areas of counseling focus include but are not limited to:
- Temperament therapy
- Marriage counseling and family counseling
- Pre-marital counseling
- Extra-marital affairs
- Resolving conflict
- Emotional crisis
- Stress and anxiety
- Resolving trauma and abuse
- Grief, death and dying
- Codependency and family issues
- Spiritual and religious issues
- Spiritual formation/direction
- Christian Life Coaching