Health Service Discounts
Sedera Health provides access to important medical services. These services are applicable for all members and their families and are easy to use. Not all services are available to Plus, Prime, or Select members. Contact your Member Services Representative (firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-973-3372) to verify which services are available to you.
- AETNA Dental Access®– Members save 15% to 50%* per visit in most instances, on services at any of the more than 161,000** dental practice locations across the U.S. Services include cleanings, x-rays, fillings, root canals and crowns.
- Prescription Drug Plan – Members can save from 10% to 85% on name brand and generic prescriptions at over 60,000 select pharmacies nationwide.
- Telemedicine – Save time and money on expensive doctor’s visits. Members are provided unlimited use of a 24/7/365 board-certified physician whom you can reach via phone or online to schedule a consultation.
- Coast to Coast Vision – This program offers members 10% to 60% off eyeglasses, contact lenses, and other retail eyewear items as well as 10% to 30% off eye examinations and 40% to 50% off the national average on LASIK.
- HearUSA – With this plan, you can save 17% to 40% on the cost of brand name hearing aids, and even more on additional hearing services. Members will also receive complimentary hearing aid selection and exam, discounts on additional testing, no-charge follow up care with any hearing aid purchase, and a 1-year supply of batteries with purchase.
- Laboratory Services – Members can save 20% to 80% off of retail pricing on a wide variety of important health and wellness blood chemistry tests. Confidential results are online in as little as 24 hours for most tests.
- Imaging Services – Members receive high-quality, low-cost solutions with direct savings of 15% to 75% on MRI and CT scans. This benefit offers same day or next day scheduling and a large credentialed nationwide network with results sent to physicians within 48 hours of a test.
- Save-Rx (Mail-order) – An important part of a prescription drug savings plan is the mail services option. Save 30% to 70% on mail order medications. You can use the mail order service anytime, but it is most convenient when ordering medication taken on a regular basis.
- UNI-CARE Chiro (Chiropractic) – This plan can save members 20% to 40% on regular chiropractic fees at participating chiropractors across the country. Services include consultations, exams, x-rays, diagnostic services, follow up treatments and more.
- UNI-CARE CAM (Complementary and Alternative Medicine) – This member benefit helps members save 20% on Complementary and Alternative Medicine including acupuncture, chiropractic care, massage therapy, nutritional counseling, meditation/relaxation and naturopathy.
- Diabetes Care – Your membership includes access to one of the nation’s #1 direct-to-home provider of diabetes testing supplies and includes a FREE glucose meter. This benefits also offers home delivery with free shipping and knowledgeable and courteous customer service representatives.
- Vitamins, Supplements, Personal Care & Pet Care – Choose from 2000 products online or by phone with up to 45% savings available.
To search for providers in your area, click here.
*Actual costs and savings vary by provider, service and geographical area.
**As of August 2015.
The discount program provides access to the AETNA Dental Access® network. This network is administered by Aetna Life Insurance Company (ALIC). Neither ALIC nor any of its affiliates offers or administers the discount program. Neither ALIC nor any of its affiliates is an affiliate, agent, representative, or employee of the discount program. Dental providers are independent contractors and not employees or agents of ALIC or its affiliates. ALIC does not provide dental care or treatment and is not responsible for outcomes.
Sedera Health Disclosure: Sedera Health is not insurance. The Ancillary Benefits including Discount Health Benefits are not a qualified health plan under the Affordable Care Act (ACA); however, MEC Preventative Health Insurance provided by our TPA partner satisfies the Individual Mandate within the ACA.
Discount Health Disclosure: This plan is NOT insurance. This is not a qualified health plan under the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Some services may be covered by a qualified health plan under the ACA. This plan does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00. This is not a Medicare prescription drug plan. The plan provides discounts at certain health care providers for medical services. The plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. The plan member is obligated to pay for all health care services but will receive a discount from those health care providers who have contracted with the discount medical plan organization. The range of discounts will vary depending on the provider type and services provided. The licensed discount medical plan organization is Coverdell & Company, Inc., at 8770 W. Bryn Mawr, Suite 1000, Chicago, IL 60631, 1-800-308-0374. To view a listing of participating providers visit www.sedera.com. You have the right to cancel this plan within 30 days after the effective date for a full refund of discount health fees paid, if any. The discount health benefits are not available in Vermont, Alaska, Washington, Florida, Rhode Island and Utah at this time. Please check back soon regarding availability in these states.