A Path To Better Spiritual and Emotional Health
Where a traditional healthcare company focuses on the transaction, Sedera Health’s approach to healthcare is holistic, viewing mind, body and spirit as equally important. As such, Sedera offers members professional Christian counseling* through Head to Heart Restoration Ministry. All therapists are licensed pastoral counselors through the National Christian Counselors Association.
Life is full of unexpected challenges, and we’re not always fully equipped with the tools to navigate. Sedera’s counselors and chaplains are a resource to help members find meaning, purpose, wholeness and life-giving qualities in their life.
Included in membership:
- Unlimited telephone consultation and evaluation for Counseling at no additional charge
- Three (3) clinical hour (50 minute) Counseling sessions per member unit (household) per year at no additional charge.
- Counseling sessions are conducted by telephone, video conference and/or face-to-face.
Counseling services are available for:
- Individual adults
Areas of counseling focus include but are not limited to:
- Temperament therapy
- Marriage counseling and family counseling
- Premarital counseling
- Extra-marital affairs
- Resolving conflict
- Emotional crisis
- Stress and anxiety
- Resolving trauma and abuse
- Grief, death and dying
- Codependency and family issues
- Spiritual and religious issues
- Spiritual formation/direction
- Christian Life Coaching
*You do not need to be Christian to utilize these counseling services. All sessions and therapist/client relationship is built solely around the comfort of the client.